Just 1 pint

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
Hey I've just had a pint of alcoholic cider, should I be ok to drive home?

I'm not gonna have anymore after this.

Oh, didn't have anything to eat all day and its 8pm here in melbourne right now.

dfbfec1ff1fdb4e065cbf54a33b3d13e078d4afaeaae49b87272c5b74aa4751c.jpg

Never thought I'd get to use that, thanks SONY for making my dream come true. :)

Hey I've just had a pint of alcoholic cider, should I be ok to drive home?

I'm not gonna have anymore after this.

Oh, didn't have anything to eat all day and its 8pm here in melbourne right now.
Depends on what time you go home.. 

If you don't feel up to it don't drive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud8p5t2sXOo

Probably not.

Should be something between beer and wine in alcohol content, half a liter will lower your ability to drive measurably.

But good taste. :)

One of my favorite beverages (although I drink the alcohol free variant). If you make apple juice from the right type of apple (like "Belle de Boskoop"s) it can taste pretty similar too even without actually fermenting it. But it's practically impossible to buy apple juice made from Belle de Boskoop or similar. I drunk the last of my supply like 4 months ago and it looks like this year (i.e. till next autumn) I won't get more. :-(

I'd have thought fine, but not going to recommend drinking and driving at all... Hope you home safe n sound now.

Cider doesn't appeal to me, but I have been drinking this nearly every day [one a night only] for a couple month now since I discovered it... Tis lovely

Ginger-Grouse-Bottle-tankard.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@F-Zero -That may be something I need to try.. 

I have a local craft brewery that makes a really good Ginger Wheat Ale, but having straight up alcoholic ginger beer seems like it could be very tasty.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm generally a fan of ginger...

Ginger crystal with dark chocolate,

Ginger beer, non alcoholic,

Ginger beer, alcoholic :)

This one is my favorite easily, tried quite a few others as if in a pub and see one not had I will try it, this is my flavour now.

1.99 or tesco do 4 for 6 quid, so I been buying in fours... Had 2 tonight, trying to resist a third but I might have to as its only 10 o'clock eh

I recommend trying it for sure.

Non alcoholic ones... I like the Fentiman's one, quite a strong ginger flavour to it

I've heard that it takes about 15 minutes between the time you drink and the time you feel the effects of alcohol.

So if you posted right after drinking the pint in a few seconds and you had less than 15 minutes to drive, you could have  :p  (I wouldn't recommend it, though)

Back