Joining The Army For A Bit...

I am happy you removed those pics. Don't want to waste another "report-click", tho, so I'll tell you about the not-so-nice pics on page 5 of the douche bag thread.

EDIT: now that's odd that you didn't get the reports.

Horscht posted on Jul 21 2005 at 09:43 PM said:
Esn posted on Jul 21 2005 at 11:40 PM said:
sometimes when things get really bad I just start laughing at them because they're so incredibly awfull that's it's funny (ever get that?).
Yup. Same happened to me when my grandfather died. I really had to calm myself down not to laugh out loud on the burial :(
Must be an unconscious defense mechanism, then.

Rico, maybe the reports take some time to arrive?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ew that is real mature man.
we're trying to give a gp32xmember a good sendoff, and you produce a picture of a guy with his face blown off.

I bet he cant wait to join the army now. <_<

EDIT: Didnt see rabbit's apology >_<

Alright alright it was stupid, but rabbits with hats apologised and all his stuff has gone. Let's give him a chance here.

Rico posted on Jul 21 2005 at 09:43 PM said:
Wow, you're quick. I think I need to overhaul the rules to prevent this kind of thing.

edit: even though you guys reported, my mailbox hasn't got them. That's odd.

Strange. All mods should got REPORTED POST emails. Rico, please PM me your actual email adress and I'll place it on sending list by hand.

This was the first thing I did wrong. And it was not against a rule.
But I am sorry. :(

Please don’t hold this against me.

finty posted on Jul 21 2005 at 10:10 PM said:
Someone ban that fucking idiot. Please.
Fuck you finty.

rabbits with hats posted on Jul 22 2005 at 03:32 PM said:
And it was not against a rule.

it might not have been against the rules, but against common sense.

LHC posted on Jul 22 2005 at 07:15 PM said:
What was the image?

A close-up of a poor guy with his face blown off, A very graphic picture to say the least.

@ rabbits

Common sense, Something which you and everyone is born with and is developed as you grow older.

From Answers.com
common sense
n.

Sound judgment not based on specialized knowledge; native good judgment."

Netiquette is another word i would also use.

Trooper

I have also joined the (german) army 3 weeks ago; i´m now member of the Deutsche Luftwaffe (german airforce), that´s why i only post here on the weekends, when i´m at home...
It´s rather nice there, most of my comrades are intrested in my handheld collection and we use to play on my DC and Xbox in our free time... some of ´em are real retrogamers ;)

god, I'll be in the german Luftwaffe, too. But that'll be next year probably October.

wait.... I can take my xbox with me? sweet!

Because we still have military service in germany.
And i don´t want to support sthe dictatorship of sam fisher, i´m sure he´ll manage to take over the world on his own and we gemans are the last to stand against his spamming army of premature children. :p

Back