James Pond to return via kickstarter.

Of course he does... argghhh. Every freaking Amega game is getting a refresh these days.

I had "RoboCod" for PC over 20 Years ago. It was a good Jump'n Run, at this time there wasn't much of them for PC's besides Commander Keen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just playing robocod yesterday before the news came out. It was an ok game but not really worthy of a remake.
Agreed.

Now if Stunt Car Racer went up on Kickstarter I'd be all over it like a rash.

Now if Stunt Car Racer went up on Kickstarter I'd be all over it like a rash.
Shit. If Stunt Car Racer came back... that's a game I want to play on latest generation hardware. Trackmania is not bad but it still doesn't come close to how it feels to play Stunt Car Racer. Truly an excellent game, even nowadays.

Shit. If Stunt Car Racer came back... that's a game I want to play on latest generation hardware. Trackmania is not bad but it still doesn't come close to how it feels to play Stunt Car Racer. Truly an excellent game, even nowadays.
Have a lookee here at a Stuntcar Racer remake from back in October 2011 -

https://www.youtube.com/embed/L7Y5lUZLKHI?feature=oembed

I don't know what happened to it, but I played a WIP of it a few months before that vid. Control-wise it felt "off", but it certainly hit most of the buttons bang on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just playing robocod yesterday before the news came out. It was an ok game but not really worthy of a remake.
Yeah, Robocod is just a passable platformer, but the first game had a more unconventional control setup, being based underwater, making it more unique.

No idea it it's any good though - I just watched a vid of it on hearing this news.

First game not so great. Robocods better.the third game operation starfish i think its called, is a sort of sonic the hedgehog platform caper.

Back