It's Oh So Quiet, It's Oh So Stil

Try this ;)
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/50593-thrill-and-suspense-new-blog-from-ed/

Last edited by a moderator:
Bosbeetle said:
Pleng said:
DONE: Needs to be reviewed, but should be fine

assumption anyone :lol:

the mother of all...

ah yes and now there's a new Blog post, seems all is not fine.

Honestly this "there's nothing that can go wrong now" attitude is getting tiring.

How long does it take for one of the working units to shut down completely?

My iPhone does a suspend in about 2 seconds if that, while a complete shutdown takes a good 30s to a minute.

GlassDeviant said:
How long does it take for one of the working units to shut down completely?

My iPhone does a suspend in about 2 seconds if that, while a complete shutdown takes a good 30s to a minute.
A typical Ångström computer should take 6 seconds to shut down and 10 seconds to boot up again. Based purely on statistics; no personal experience.

Poem58 said:
I always thought it was funny that during the Silk screen debates I never noticed anyone suggest that the one used on the main Panodra page render be used. Which seemed perfect to me. I stayed out of that mess, as none of it was appealing to me. But yeah, it is kinda quiet, which is kinda exciting, is it the calm before the storm!?!?!?
I too liked the first one, there was no need to mess with it.

You guys keep thinking there are riots and horrible flamewars and stuff on these forums. You need to be on worse forums.

Well just relating to the still discussion, stil in Afrikaans (a language originating from Dutch, German and other influences, spoken in South Africa (where I'm from :p)) means to be quiet or calm.

Exophase said:
You guys keep thinking there are riots and horrible flamewars and stuff on these forums. You need to be on worse forums.

Well at least there was less bickering a year ago.

Back