It's My Birthday Tomorrow So...

birdofprey

Website
www.dontcallmeginger.co.uk
It's my 18th birthday tomorrow and for the first time in about a year i get a day off!!!! because of this i have tod my girlfriend where to go and decided to spend the whole day with my beloved gamepark. because of this, I wanna give a few new games/emus a try and seeing as though I've just had 2 presents delivered (a 3rd 128mb smc and my GP32 carry case) I can put just about anything on.

Here is a list of things I have already got / downloaded in the past. Is there any earth-shatteringly good downloads I've just failed to recognise?

Doom
Bor + All the mods
Master system - ghostbusters, smash tv, rampage, rampart and a few others
Megadrive - Sonic 2only
Snes - Mario and Donkey Kong
PCEngine - HUGE selection but playing splatterhouse and bomberman a lot
GPWar
Numo
BobTron - the most incredible game in the world!(used to play 8 player on the amiga!)
vertical
Gpcinema - happy tree friends rule!
Falldown
Electronica

I think thats about it. I would use more emulators but i find searching for roms, then seeing if they work an annoying process that doesnt always produce good results.

Anything you think i should download go ahead and reply

thanks in advance.
Simon

You're turning 18, and you don't want to spend the day with your girlfriend?? Priorites, man!! ;)

I get 363 nights a year and 104 days a year spent with her 24 hrs.... I get one chance a year to give my attention 100% to the person that really matters.....my gamepark *strokes my preccccccccccccioussssssss*

So, anyone know what good emulators im missin out on?
Any good commercial games
Any good demos?

unlucky posted on May 12 2004 at 02:49 PM said:
yeyyy its my 16th 2morrow thats quite a few birthdays for 2morrow i guess
don't suppose you were born on a friday 13th were you? ...hence your name!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back