Its Ame Mario!!!

Website
Visit site
ok got the freelauncher and the os9xgp0.1 snes emu and it looks great.BUT I JUST HAVE A FEW QUASTIONS whats the best clock speed to play the games i think the hiest is 166mhz and whats up with the sound.its like when iturn it on the games slows down more than a gomba on crack.and where do i get come movies to put in the cinma player.and one last thing can u recomend the best gennisis emu to get?

OK,

The best clockspeed is the highest your gp32 will support. So if it doesn't crash at 166 then 166 is where you should play.

It does slow down when you turn sound on because you are asking a lot more of the hardware at that point. You might try increasing the frameskip. Or if your gp32 will support it you might try downloading the unofficial opensnes9x version that supports higher speeds.

fgen32 is the best genesis emu right now. Just to warn you though that Z80 sound emulation has not been implemented so only some games have sound.

M64 FIRSTPLAYER posted on Jul 18 2004 at 04:32 AM said:
what about the movies for the cinma player what kind of movies dose it play flash etc please tell me and where do u get it from?
There is a good description of how to create movies for the gp32 in the FAQ. You should check it out here: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=1694

Last edited by a moderator:
M64 FIRSTPLAYER posted on Jul 18 2004 at 04:01 AM said:
ok got the freelauncher and the os9xgp0.1 snes emu and it looks great.
Though, why'd you get 0.1? 0.2 is a far better version...

M64 FIRSTPLAYER posted on Jul 18 2004 at 05:32 AM said:
what about the movies for the cinma player what kind of movies dose it play flash etc please tell me and where do u get it from?
OMG, just read some info before posting stuff like that...

M64 FIRSTPLAYER posted on Jul 18 2004 at 04:01 AM said:
ok got the freelauncher and the os9xgp0.1 snes emu and it looks great.BUT I JUST HAVE A FEW QUASTIONS whats the best clock speed to play the games i think the hiest is 166mhz and whats up with the sound.its like when iturn it on the games slows down more than a gomba on crack.and where do i get come movies to put in the cinma player.and one last thing can u recomend the best gennisis emu to get?
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?act=S...ndpost&p=135828

I use those options. Works brilliant. 90% of the games i tested (Like, chrono trigger, Harvest moon, super mario, evo, ff-series. lufia 1, many more) run at full speed!

I do have a list of games i made if you guys want it, but i thought is was unnessarly since most of the games run anyways.

Back