Issues With Drmdx5 B2....

tgg

The issues i have is the sound volume is lower than 4.3, it seems like it desnt even work when i hit the volume on the gp2x. also the brightness is darker, it takes longet to exit the program to go to the main menu of gp2x.

Are these issues normal?

The darker bightness and the lower sound, sound more like things to do with firmware v2.0

It uses a different gamma seeting.
It also gives you a safe volume setting. (makes it quieter to avoid damaging your ears when using headphones.)
The brightness can be corrected in the emulator itself (IIRC)
The volume thing can be changed in the GP2X settings menu.

tgg posted on May 27 2006 at 04:22 PM said:
The issues i have is the sound volume is lower than 4.3, it seems like it desnt even work when i hit the volume on the gp2x. also the brightness is darker, it takes longet to exit the program to go to the main menu of gp2x.

Are these issues normal?

If i go to the MD options i do see options for like turning off/on fps counter, brightness, sound volume, is that where you talkin about for changeing the sound options?

I notice by defualt the brighness was set to 0 as oppose in version 4.3 it was 3 I believe, also the sound is at 50 but even on version 4.3 the sound was at 50 and it goes up natually when you hit the volume control on your gp2x.

BTW do you have version 4.3 you can email me thax tomnangie@verizon.net

Last edited by a moderator:
tgg posted on May 27 2006 at 09:11 PM said:
If i go to the MD options i do see options for like turning off/on fps counter, brightness, sound volume, is that where you talkin about for changeing the sound options?
No. When you turn on your GP2X, after 15-20 seconds you see a menu with things like Music, Games, Settings, etc. Go to the settings one, then go to system, then change the first option "Volume Limit" OFF. This could fix your audio problem as long as you're on firmware 2.0.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back