Is there any way to turn power saving off?

danabnormal9000

Still Fresh
Hi everyone, I need some help. Pandora will automaticly go into low power mode when no button activity for several minutes. Problem is, it cause pandora to freeze when Pandora is running some apps like MSX.emu. I tried to disable screen blanking on Video setting but i didn't prevent low power mode. I there any way to turn low power mode off?

Thanks.

Thank you for the response. I searched on the wiki but didn't find the answer. I guess it's low power mode, the thing that automaticly happen when no activity for several minutes. Normaly when I am running some apps, and flick power button to go to low power mode, and then I flick the button again, the apps will resume. But some apps like .emu series don't resume. That's why I need to find a way so that low power mode or screen blanking mode don't activate when I leave Pandora for some time.

'Low power mode' can be identified by the green power LED dimming.  I don't have my Pandora to hand at the moment, but I can tell you that mine doesn't do that on inactivity, only when I flick the power switch right (I recall you can configure it to happen on lid close, but I didn't think you could configure it to happen on inactivity).  If yours is going into low power mode spontaneously, I don't know how you did that.

Back