Is There A Acorn Bbc Model B Emulator

sicedice

Still Fresh
can any one tell me if there is a bbc micro emulator ....

if so where to get it , i miss my old games , had 250 in totla ish , and found most of them to play on the pc , but i would like them on my gp32 , any ideas anyone .... :huh:

No, but there was one in development at one point (it's actually named on the GBAx.com advert in Retro Gamer magazine)..

ste_167 posted on May 26 2005 at 04:06 PM said:
No, but there was one in development at one point (it's actually named on the GBAx.com advert in Retro Gamer magazine)..

I think that advert should be amended, a few people might get one solely because of that emulator. THe main reason i bought a GP32 was because of a Spectrum emulator, obviously finding out about the other emulators later was good !

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
:) thanks for your input lads n lass's , i play alot of the games on other platforms as well , but i miss the bbc micro , and that is one of 20 reasons why i bought the gp32 blu , i miss them . i do have my sons old gameboy advanced so i could get the emulator and ez card for it , but they are not very large , 256mbit is only like 16 meg and you can't fit alot onto it , and the 1 gig is quite expensive . a dilema i think .

cheers anyway ,

sice

:D

Back