Pandora Is the Pandora capable of emulating a USB HID device? (Yes!)

Nothing for years and now we have a competition :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Will you both team up?

Would be awesome.
I wouldn't be opposed to the idea.
The better GUI will win the competition ;) .
I guess I will probably lose then. I am gearing mine towards a core system that runs off plugins. I put together a basic zenity interface to make it easier to use, but it is solely a console program at heart. Each plugin is allowed to spawn graphics as found necessary.

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/14030-alpha-pure/

There's no looser in this "competition", every variant of every application can be useful to someone.

And there are many people here who prefere console things.

There's no looser in this "competition", every variant of every application can be useful to someone.

I'm all good. I was just saying if it is a contest of graphics, as was stated, then I would lose. I don't see the need for a flashy interface to use the pandora as an input device. However, since it is based on a plugin system, the plugins could implement that if desired.

I'm all good. I was just saying if it is a contest of graphics, as was stated, then I would lose. I don't see the need for a flashy interface to use the pandora as an input device. However, since it is based on a plugin system, the plugins could implement to do that if desired.
Yeah!  There's no loser.  You and Crionic are both winners!  The loser is me who has Homer's brains and does nothing but waiting for awesome devs like you and Crionic to create cool apps to use.  :D   Thanks for this cool PND.  I'll try it out.

No loser?

But we only have one first place.

What shell we do now?

:p

Come one guys, recently some people really take some statements too serious.

Of course both are great.

I simply don't have much time the next days to do some heavy testing.

(We can solve the issue with only one first place available if both would team up ;) )

Well, would be neat to include that into the OS, so let's see what's smaller and better suited :D I'm pretty sure both will have things that won't work properly in the other, so both will be useful :)

Right, it has to be in the OS when it's finished.

I hope both team up and we get a great combination with all advantages.

(Playing PS3 with Pandora surely would be nice)

Back