Iphone/itouch Emulator?

You're honestly asking this after you got laughed at for your PSP question?
No.

You got trolled and you failed to notice.

And do you really think that the iPhone can be emulated on the Wiz?

Oh I'm sorry. I thought this forum was for helping people, not for acting like children. I guess I'm in the wrong place.

Dude, helping is helping, but you gotta have common sense. There are NO emulators of the ipod, iphone or any apple handheld device - the company holds everything in secret, don't you understand? Besides, the iphone/touch has a resolution of 320x480, iPhone 4 has quad as that. It has a proprietary processor, an advanced 3d GPU, Wifi, bluetooth... As I said - have common sense.

GAMESHARQ said:
Oh I'm sorry. I thought this forum was for helping people, not for acting like children. I guess I'm in the wrong place.
It is because your questions are ridiculous. You need to go and read about emulation, what it is and how it works.

Basically in super simplistic terms you need hardware *many times* more powerful than the system you are emulating in order for it to be possible.

Take SNES it only has a slightly more than 3MHz CPU and it is still not full speed with full framerate on a 500 MHz Wiz.

The iPhone is MORE powerful than a Wiz so a little common sense would tell you it is not possible to emulate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even see the point in emulating the iPod... The wiz can be used as an mp3 like an iPod, it can play way more formats than the iPod, and you get better quality homebrew games with the wiz. I don't understand, even disregarding the vast technical impossibilities.

Back