ipad testing?

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Does anyone have an iPad who would like to help me test a game I've written? I don't have one and I need to know it works on the iPad before submitting it.

Does anyone have an iPad who would like to help me test a game I've written? I don't have one and I need to know it works on the iPad before submitting it.
I have one (32GB WiFi version, no 3G), and I'd gladly help. It's on 4.2.1 and jailbroken.

Where do you find the time to write iOS games on top of the time you spend on the Panda/iCP ???? You should get some rest! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one (32GB WiFi version, no 3G), and I'd gladly help. It's on 4.2.1 and jailbroken.

Where do you find the time to write iOS games on top of the time you spend on the Panda/iCP ???? You should get some rest! :)

Coding IS what I do to relax.

Can you PM me your uid and I'll send you a build.

Any chance of this game being released on the pandora craig?Whats the game about anyways?

I also have an iPad jail broken etc would be willing to help. I loved your last game so look forward to any new releases.

Sounds good.What would be ported?wizzley presto?The ipad game?other stuff?

The game I want testing is a Lemmings like game (although you control the landscape, not the lemmings).

I plan to port ALL my work to the Pandora - I'm just digging it all out and tidying it up on the iphone first.

The game I want testing is a Lemmings like game (although you control the landscape, not the lemmings).

I plan to port ALL my work to the Pandora - I'm just digging it all out and tidying it up on the iphone first.
I've played for a while and sent you a mini review by email Craig. It's actually a really nice game and works fine with the iPad (both in x2 mode or native iPhone mode). Well done!

I'll play more and let you know if I find a problem.

You're all welcome to try it on your i-device if you send me your id number.

I'd like some feedback about it as no one else has really played it.

Thanks for responding I look forward to seeing them on the pandora at some point.

I've got a pretty solid version of this game now which should work on any i-device.

If you want to do beta testing for me please send me your apple id number.

I'd really appreciate the feedback.

I've got a pretty solid version of this game now which should work on any i-device.

I've sent a PM several days ago, but still haven't had a response...

I've sent a PM several days ago, but still haven't had a response...

I know, I've got your ID on the latest build, you will get a copy.

Back