Installing FPK

X90PNI

Still Fresh
Can anyone tell me how I can install FPKs using a card reader instead of the standard GP32 cable + Pc-Link.

beware that some FPK's must be installed from gplink or it will not work on your gp32 - freelauncher is one of these

beware that some FPK's must be installed from gplink or it will not work on your gp32 - freelauncher is one of these
I installed freelauncher with a card reader. also, u can extract directly to the smc drive, it puts al the folders etc in the right place automatically.

Last edited by a moderator:
....I could be wrong but are you sure you didn't install it with pclink then copy the freelauncher from smc to PC, then copied back over again - I thought pclink encodes the file to your gp32's id....

i registered my gp with gamepark and entware with the usb. after that all the stuff u download/buy from them is registered to ur gp, so u can just install it with the card reader.

that makes sense, so the fpk's are generated by gamepark using your own id. I guess pclink does nothing other than unpack and copy then...

last i knew it was possible to d/l Freelauncher and pclink before registering your GP32, in which then isn't encoded for your GP32 only

But games you get from entware i know are encoded for your GP32 only

Back