I'm Stuck. Tcd Tengai Makyou: Ziria And Fuun Kabuki Den.

rsuryase

I emailed the walkthrough authors but their emails are not longer working. So I wonder if anyone here have played this game. I'm using Dark Fact walkthroughs.

I'm stuck at Castle Edo. I just beat Manto and received the Snake Sphere but as I progress, none of the next bosses appeared. I wonder what did I do wrong. I have the Toad and Slug spheres too.

I'm also stuck at Fuun Kabuki Den.

1:- ENTER CITY ADJACENT TO MANSION. TALK TO A GUY ON THE SECOND
FLOOR OF A BUILDING. SEARCH THE STATUE & ENTER TUNNEL TO MANSION.

Is the City called Jiajji?
Is it the City Hall building where you can buy permits?
Which statue? Is it the Goto statue?

I did the above but the statue doesn't move.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

rsuryase said:
I emailed the walkthrough authors but their emails are not longer working. So I wonder if anyone here have played this game. I'm using Dark Fact walkthroughs.

I'm stuck at Castle Edo. I just beat Manto and received the Snake Sphere but as I progress, none of the next bosses appeared. I wonder what did I do wrong. I have the Toad and Slug spheres too.

I'm also stuck at Fuun Kabuki Den.

1:- ENTER CITY ADJACENT TO MANSION. TALK TO A GUY ON THE SECOND
FLOOR OF A BUILDING. SEARCH THE STATUE & ENTER TUNNEL TO MANSION.

Is the City called Jiajji?
Is it the City Hall building where you can buy permits?
Which statue? Is it the Goto statue?

I did the above but the statue doesn't move.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi,

I can't help you with Ziria, but I finished Fuun Kabuki Den not long ago.
If I remember well, I had problem here to.
But I had this another walkthrough : http://marfisa.net/games/tengai/index.html
This website is nice for the pc engine tengai makyo games.

http://marfisa.net/games/tengai/kabuki/minster.html
It seems that the statue is in Judge... but the guy you have to talk to is probabely Alex in the Queens (or the architect... you have to talk to both guys anyway...)

Good luck, I really enjoy the game (when you get back from the Queens, don't forget to take the bridge... just for a sequence...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link it's helpful for Fuun Kabuki Den. For Ziria, I emailed the author of the website but his email isn't working either. :(

I've finished Manji Maru? Have you played it? They made a direct port to NDS; 16-bit graphics. :eek:

Did you do save state hacking like I did?

Hi,

I've finished Tengai Makyo Manji Maru a few time (on my duo-r, gamecube, NDS). I'm playing it again via temper (the NDS port is nice (the 2nd screen make it more confortable), the music a redone (the same as the gamecube/ps2 versions), but, the encoding of the music (again) is not great (to bad...))

I'm replaying tengai makyo on PSP to, it's a well done port.

What do you mean by save state hacking?

I'm playing on my Wiz. I alter the save states so I level up faster. Google save state hacking. Unfortunately I only have Wiz and NDS as game consoles, no others.

Did you finish Ziria? Do you know a popular PC Engine forum?

I prefer the old way of leveling up (temper has a very good fast forward option). I've never finished Ziria. After Manji maru, it will be the Ys (again, finished several time, but really good games.)
If you like the Tengai Makyo serie, you should try Gulliver Boy on TCD. I've finished it on Saturn, and I plan to do it again via Temper. It's a really good game.

I know http://forum.necstasy.net/, but it's in French. We have the chance to have a good community for the pc engine. We also have books like http://editionspixnlove.fr/collectiondetail.php?ID=11 .
If you speak french, go get a look...

Regarding Fuun Kabuki Den.

I talked to everybody in Queens. Paladin Alex in the palace and the guys in the houses. Went back to Judge and search the statue, nothing happened.

I uploaded the save states of Ziria and Kabuki so if anyone willing to see where I went wrong, I'll appreciate it. http://rapidshare.com/files/374788709/Tengai_Makyo.rar.html

I'll try Gulliver Boy for now :lol:

Ys 4 is pretty good too but I like battle screen RPG more than action RPG.

PC Engine must be big in France back then. Seems to be more popular in France than USA.

BTW, Have you played Tengai Makyo Zero for the SNES? I heard it's the best in the series. I'll wait until Pocketsnes supports it and play it on the Wiz or Pandora.

I've have the original cartridge of Tengai Makyo Zero. Very good... but way to many random battles (in the end, it's a battle every 2 steps, that's awful).
I'll get a look at your save state (not today, probably not tomorow even, to much work)

I found out the walkthrough at gamefaqs.com for Gulliver Boy TCD is actually for the Saturn version. I doubt they are the same because I'm stuck in Venice where they tell me to go to an underwater cave on a ship. How are you supposed to submerged on a ship? So I wander around, fought with the guy who killed Gulliver's father. Pass on Smith's letter to another pirate. Now I don't know what to do. I remember something about South. There is a barrier in the lake that prevents me from going further south.

I'll google for a TCD walkthrough version, if I can't find it, I'll find another game to play.

I realized the saturn walkthrough can be used for the pc engine version. Some minor differences and the author is not clear, so I'll have to do some trial and error. I'm progressing through the game right now. What so cool about this game is NO RANDOM battle.

I managed to move the statue in Fuun Kabuki Den. I've talked to everybody in Queens (don't if it has done something), then to evebody in Judge. I spent the night in the Inn of judge, and it seems that the habitant were not saying the same things anymore. You can try. I can't send the save state now, I must go to work.

Ohhh, thanks a lot. Must be spending the night at the inn trigger it. I'll do the same thing. Gulliver Boy is more fun right now, so much simpler. :lol:

Spending the night at Judge's inn works. I got into Gorts Mansion and met Okuni. However when I go to the Fairy Forest to get the Fairy Dust, all the Fairy did was heal me. I'm stuck again. :(

Dark Fact the author of the walkthrough replied to my email and sent me a completed walkthrough. I'll email him about this too.

Back