Im Selling Gp32 ,6games , 128 Smc, On Ebay Im From Canada

renejr902

Website
Visit site
i give you EBAY AUCTION ITEM NUMBER ( just write the number before doing a search on ebay web site)

Im selling a gp32 ( but read the auction before bid) = 260252765753 ( its not the gp32 from Pandora)

Im selling games separately:

tomak save the earth= 260252754098

magic tanggle= 260252755558

kimchiman = 260252753553

hany party= 260252753333

rally pop= 260252753101

treasure island= 260252752786

128mb smc= 260252760168

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING, ask me question if you want but read auction description before.

So does the transfer data USB port work or not? You say it might or it might not, you just don't know. If doesn't work then how could I put som emulators on this thing? If there is no way for me to do that then I'm not going to waste my money on a system that's pretty much dead in the original DEV department.

Although the price is very reasonable. I'm just a bit skeptical on the whole it USB transfer port thing.

There's likely a way to fix this. There are also devs that own JTAG cables, so surely they can do something with it.

Also, can you link us to the items? It would be much easier than searching for each item number individually ;)

Just copy and paste the URL from each auction...

Another thing, those games aren't going to get that much money. You should have listed them all together, but now you'll get caught with tons of listing fees.

How come you just bought this gp32 and games off of "pandora" and now after 10 days you already want to sell it? Did you just buy it to make some money off the games? Cause I think that's a bit of a rip off mate. Taking into account that you are basically just reselling an item from this exact board for profit while others might have been interested in the original auction. While you are not commiting a crime or anything, I still think it's common courtesy not to fuck people over like that...

reference: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=42371

Last edited by a moderator:
ITS NOT THE GP32 FROM PANDORA

Is it more clear ?? lol

i have 2 gp32 . The gp32 im selling this one, because the usb cable dont want to work. i have to used my card reader to transfert my mp3. the gp32 dont have a hacked firmware, so you cant play emulator. you need a jtag, or maybe im too stupid too install the drivers correctly, i dont know, but i didnt sucess to get the usb cable working.

I SELL PANDORA GAMES BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THE GAMES. I could have trash it, but i think its a better idea to sell it. I BOUGHT A GP32 TO PLAY gameboy and gamegear emulator. not commercial game.

Yeah okay, that makes more sense. Still I think you are asking a lot for the other stuff. Why not sell the whole package so that the person with the gp32 still has original games he can play while he can't install any homebrew. But I don't want to impose anything as I now understand your reasons for reselling the games. Sorry about that... it's just that one becomes aware that there is a lot of bullshit going on in internet sales, especially with electronics and that's why I am sometimes a little paranoid ^^.

i give some $ discount on my gp32 for the starting bid and for the buy it now price.

But i will not discount it any more. be sure of that. final price . i will be very surprised if im not selling it at this price, but if i dont sell it i will build the jtag. not me but a electronic technician i know :)
but i prefer to sell it because i already have the gp32 from pandora that work well with emulators because it has a firmware that work with emu and homwbrew. But i cant believe im unable to get the usb port working even of the gp32 i bought from Pandora. i hope im not stupid. i cant sucess in installing the drivers in this gp32 too.

i lower the buy it now price of the 2 games with no bid on it.

treasure island 19.95$ buy it now
Rally pop 19.95$.

( i just won a gp2x im so happy)

i will keep it until the end of my life !! I ALWAYS BUY CONSOLE TO PLAY WITH IT NOT TO SELL IT !!!

YOU really dont get it at all ??

I BOUGHT 2 GP32.

I KEEP ONLY ONE.

DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT KEEP 2 GP32 ????

THE GP32 GAMES I DONT LIKE IT... I SELL IT BECAUSE OTHERWISE I WILL TRASH IT.

I SELL GAMES SEPARETELY TO GIVE THE CHANCE TO PEOPLE TO BUY ONLY THE GAME THEY REALLY WANT.

Anyway i suppose PlopperZ was joking... :)

Alright, alright. It was just a joke. No need to get worked up about it.
It just seems funny that a couple of weeks ago you were all excited that you bought a GP32, and now you're selling it all of a sudden. I didn't know you'd bought two.

EDIT: ignore this post :)

Back