I'm In The New Gpmagazine!!


I'm meantioned in it too..

as the guy who recently asked thunderZ about about his
NGPC emulator :D

.. does that count? :rolleyes:
 
I think he knew that fame would goto(10) your head. You're on the edge of being infamous and he made a wise decision for you! :P
 
ste_167 posted on Dec 24 2004 at 02:09 AM said:
I think he knew that fame would goto(10) your head. You're on the edge of being infamous and he made a wise decision for you! :P
​

Hmm... you may be right :)
Then I rather stay where I am: Somewhere in the dark, lurking in the shadows, nobody has ever heard of me nor knows that I do exist... until I... hmm... don't know yet what I'll do, but it'll be VERY evil!
 
Last edited:
EvilDragon posted on Dec 24 2004 at 01:13 AM said:
ste_167 posted on Dec 24 2004 at 02:09 AM said:
I think he knew that fame would goto(10) your head. You're on the edge of being infamous and he made a wise decision for you! :P
​

Hmm... you may be right :)
Then I rather stay where I am: Somewhere in the dark, lurking in the shadows, nobody has ever heard of me nor knows that I do exist... until I... hmm... don't know yet what I'll do, but it'll be VERY evil!
​
that's not true, you featured in my hansel and gretel film...
or do you want me to make another one? hahahaha!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Goity posted on Dec 31 2004 at 11:22 PM said:
EvilDragon posted on Dec 24 2004 at 01:13 AM said:
ste_167 posted on Dec 24 2004 at 02:09 AM said:
I think he knew that fame would goto(10) your head. You're on the edge of being infamous and he made a wise decision for you! :P
​

Hmm... you may be right :)
Then I rather stay where I am: Somewhere in the dark, lurking in the shadows, nobody has ever heard of me nor knows that I do exist... until I... hmm... don't know yet what I'll do, but it'll be VERY evil!
​
that's not true, you featured in my hansel and gretel film...
or do you want me to make another one? hahahaha!
​

Yeah, but that movie wasn't featured in the GPMagazine ;)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top