I Was Told To Shut Up In One Topic.

T

Tiger1

So much for moderaters and such. I was told to shut up, and all they did was lock the topic. now according to the bunch that runs the forums, its agains t policy to basely inssult another meember. well they have seen the poost where I was told to shut up, and the person wasant banned are anyhting. so why have a forum, if they dont honor their own policies. By the way, I have never told anyone to shut up, but there have been countless calls as my posts are just whining, and thats insulting too.

oldbiker.gif

Holy shit mom, this dude came out of the internet, and insulted me!
insulted ME?!?
Who does he think he is. Someone call the internet police, that hooligan needs to be pulled in.

Complaining here won't help you, you need to contact forum moderators and explain your situation to them. Here you're just going to get chewed up.

Gerald1 said:
So much for moderaters and such. I was told to shut up, and all they did was lock the topic. now according to the bunch that runs the forums, its agains t policy to basely inssult another meember. well they have seen the poost where I was told to shut up, and the person wasant banned are anyhting. so why have a forum, if they dont honor their own policies. By the way, I have never told anyone to shut up, but there have been countless calls as my posts are just whining, and thats insulting too.

ShutUpBitch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I leave this thread open, Gerald is going to be torn to shreds.

If I close this thread, he'll just start another one to complain about how horribly unfair us moderators are.

I can't win. I guess I'll have to leave it open. If some other mod wants to be the big meanie and shut it down, so be it. I am moving it to off topic though, since it has no business in Pandora General.

Gerald1 said:

Stop being a girl.. Do some wheelies!
Go watch some cartons. Family Guy: Something, Something, Something Darkside is on the net (S08E20)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back