I Tried Several Pc-engine (turbograph16) Games But I Dont Find A Tittl

renejr902

Website
Visit site
i tried several pc-engine (turbograph16) games but i dont find a tittle i played when i was young.

i think i have tried all US turbo graph 16 games, but i surely forget one, because i cant find it. i dont remember the title , but i will try to describe it a little. i will describe what i can remember.

youre are a robot or a samurai, not sure. i think youre blue color. You attack with a long blade. you can jump. i think some stage are outside with the blue sky. LOL its not a great description.
lol i cant remember much. but ITS SURE if i play it i will remember it well. i cant find it.

if you have any idea i will try the game. thanks a lot. i reaaly want to play this game again. i was very young so i dont remember correclty. i dont know if it can be a japanese game, but i dont think so because the turbo graph was a US one. i played this game when i was on my friend house.

thanks for help

It's called 'Keith Courage in Alpha Zone'

It's one of my all-time favorites too!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Courage_in_Alpha_Zones

KeithsCourage.jpg

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dvMWwIyLF6U

Dave18 said:
Surely it is The Ninja Warriors....

You were either red or blue depending on whether you were player one or two and you were a ninja robot with a long blade.
Makes sense, except that was jap. No US release AFAIK. Keith Courage seems right.

1109118924-05.png
1109118925-00.png

Last edited by a moderator:
renejr902 said:
youre are a robot or a samurai, not sure. i think youre blue color. You attack with a long blade. you can jump. i think some stage are outside with the blue sky. LOL its not a great description.
lol i cant remember much. but ITS SURE if i play it i will remember it well. i cant find it.
Like you were told, it's definitely Keith Courage, most common USA HuCard there was (seeing as how it came with the platform). You probably didn't recognize it because you need to get to the second part of the level to get the mecha armor with the big blades and fight in the underworld (look at the attract mode for a while to see what I mean)

Last edited by a moderator:
YEAH COOL , ITS 'Keith Courage in Alpha Zone', i try it and now i remember... you become a big blue robot in the second part of the first stage

THANKS ALL

edit: thanks exophase ! i didnt remember it was the game when i tried it yesterday. i tried this game like 30 seconds. but when you said you become a mech warrior in the second part of the stage, i try the game again and remember it was this one.

im happy now. i can rest in peace lol

yay I guessed it first I get a cookie. That game was so hard too!

The happy grass stages with bunnies only last like 3 levels then even the happy rainbow stages become macabre visions of unyielding death and apocalypse, the landscape bathed with hot nuclear winds and infested with the unrelenting demons that have escaped from the depths of the hell below.

but still, fun. The robot part was the best I love the robot sounds he makes when he jumps and lands.

Back