I Say We Add This To The Front Page As Well...

Seems like a good idea, but *inserts generic and completely expected warning about copyrighted videos and awaits response saying there are plenty of uncopyrighted videos that could be uploaded* :p

oryhara posted on Sep 3 2006 at 10:36 PM said:
Seems like a good idea, but *inserts generic and completely expected warning about copyrighted videos and awaits response saying there are plenty of uncopyrighted videos that could be uploaded* :p
they're all public domain (as far as I know).

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 4 2006 at 02:14 AM said:
cool, how long is the elephants dream movie?
if that's the blender-animated one, it's about 10 minutes long and makes absolutely no sense. Nifty graphics though.

Does the site have a rules page/disclaimer etc??

Ive got a ton of content Id upload if the copyright infringement thing could be circumvented/worked around. I notice several videos from animatrix in the gp32 section with a listing that claims the uploader doesnt know where they came from. Since I dont know where any of my videos come from, I guess Im in the same boat :p

I know where animatrix came from. Its public domain, well creative commons, you get the jist. No, I will not get my ass sued. If it's not public domain, it can't be on there, this is no a GP2x torrents site, there is one of them, btw.

sam fisher posted on Oct 4 2006 at 04:48 PM said:
I know where animatrix came from. Its public domain, well creative commons, you get the jist. No, I will not get my ass sued. If it's not public domain, it can't be on there, this is no a GP2x torrents site, there is one of them, btw.

Point taken! This will still be a great place to share cool public domain content.

Speaking of great public domain video, give arhive.org a try, you can find a lot of great classic movies there!

- Alex

Back