Remove 'other Consoles' Threads From The Main Page

TandeM

Mega Pandora Mania?
Website
Visit site
I don't know why the threads in 'Other Consoles' are still listed on the front page - headlines like "Saturn emu", "N64 emu", "New SNES emulator", etc. not only consume space on the front page that could be reserved for GP32-related topics, in some cases they can propagate confusion at first glance - especially when the subject is a console currently emulated by the GP32. And as for any Zodiac/GBA topics, well, we just can't have those on the front page either, now can we?

I didn't know "Other Consoles" threads appeared on the main page :unsure: I never noticed them.

thecheat posted on Jul 24 2004 at 10:31 PM said:
who cares? its for the GP32x forums, not just GP32 stuff
No, this forum is for the gp32. There are other consoles and off topic sections to keep the gp32 sections clean, and for people to start off topic discussions if they want. This is still a gp32 forum and it's what people come here for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dozer posted on Jul 24 2004 at 10:41 PM said:
thecheat posted on Jul 24 2004 at 10:31 PM said:
who cares? its for the GP32x forums, not just GP32 stuff
No, this forum is for the gp32. There are other consoles and off topic sections to keep the gp32 sections clean, and for people to start off topic discussions if they want. This is still a gp32 forum and it's what people come here for.
Word.

i like to hear whats going on with other console
i have no time to go to other message boards when i could just stay here

diablo2 posted on Jul 25 2004 at 03:45 AM said:
i like to hear whats going on with other console
i have no time to go to other message boards when i could just stay here
We are not proposing they be removed. Just that they not show up in the front page summary any more.

Back