I met this bird from London...

Or ... This random Brit guy who makes these things called IControlPad s that nobody's ever heard of .

I think she was actually a bloke pretending to be a hot chick because every single time I asked her (him?) for a video chat with me, she (he?) would get all "no need" and would get all pissed off, as well as strangely defensive.

I think she was actually a bloke pretending to be a hot chick because every single time I asked her (him?) for a video chat with me, she (he?) would get all "no need" and would get all pissed off, as well as strangely defensive.

So is the marriage still on or what?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's definitely not.
Damn and I had such high hopes for you two lovebirds.

Who would have thought that someone who was marriage material after 3 days could turn so quickly?   :p

I'm sorry it turned out that way for you, Sony. And hope the reopening of this thread hasn't opened any wounds for you.

Don't give up on finding that someone special. Be sure to treasure them, and absolutely be sure to be treasured in return, when you do.

Good luck and all the best to you in life and love :)

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I learned is, love is work- daily effort- to show and prove your devotion. You don't just come together with someone and live as you did before.

One thing I learned is, love is work- daily effort- to show and prove your devotion. You don't just come together with someone and live as you did before.
That is so true. I've been married for over twenty years now and it really does take work every day. And sharing. And good communication. And attention. And a lot of little things that on their own really don't mean much...

And a lot of little things that on their own really don't mean much...
Eric Draven: Little things used to mean so much to Shelly- I used to think they were kind of trivial. Believe me, nothing is trivial.

Sony is in Australia so I am sure he is accustomed to a bit of jesting. :D

Anyways Sony start lifting brah and make her/him regret it.

Eric Draven: Little things used to mean so much to Shelly- I used to think they were kind of trivial. Believe me, nothing is trivial.
Just like checking the chamber on a prop gun. Seems trivial but really isn't.

That's hilarious.

That's hilarious.
I wonder if Brandon Lee would think so.

Dude! I did not see that coming!

...so 3 days of chat without even see her... and just that made you think about a marriage... WTF !! o_O

you must be feeling VERY lonely... but yeah... I've seen worse... *cough*Strigoi*cough*

:D

Back