I made a short Pandora review!

To fix the screen blanking :

edit: nice review and great pictures too. Glad you are liking your new machine :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice review :D

Definately gonna add it to the press reports link page on the main website :D

Thank to me (about 6 month ago) you can add the Pandora in your systems on Playfire.

I'm trying to update the data about some of the games that runs on the Pandora, the one that don't use emulators, of course.
wink.gif

I hope that your blog post will spark the interest of more gamers.

Might wanna go cautious with that tip of mine, as I've got what Prometheus experienced and I cant boot to xfce anymore lol. Looks like my first reflash since receipt of 2 diff units in the summer is due :lol:

Nice review :D

Definately gonna add it to the press reports link page on the main website :D

Oh, wow, thank you!

About the screensaver thing I mentioned in my post, any chance you could put a setting for it in hotfix 5? I don't want to risk not being able to boot XFCE anymore... I don't actually know how to reflash and would rather not find out so soon!

Might wanna go cautious with that tip of mine, as I've got what Prometheus experienced and I cant boot to xfce anymore lol. Looks like my first reflash since receipt of 2 diff units in the summer is due :lol:
I didn't need to reflash - just follow what I wrote here and you'll be able to fix it without doing that. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that, seems a very fair review of a machine just starting to reach its prime.

Fingers crossed you will have to edit that review on a regular basis ;)

Thankyou Prometheus, your fix worked perfectly. As does the tweak, as I didnt erase the additional lines, just corrected the tabbing and now no more screensaver :) Reflash still not required.

Back