I`m Starting My New Project.

DemonStar55 posted on Apr 20 2005 at 01:46 AM said:
awesome!

you going to use that game I suggested?

I think, I`m going to make something out of it, but first I will work on the minigames that are floating around in my head :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Splinter posted on Apr 24 2005 at 09:25 PM said:
You could add old games, ones with many versions like tetris and snake. It would be worth it because of the high score system and it would add some bulk to the project :D

For example Moogle made a Tetris game as a tutorial, if its good enough, could be added?

Yep, thats a good idea, I think I'm going to do that. :)

greven posted on Apr 24 2005 at 09:40 PM said:
and maybe, like your avatar (splinter), a pong like game?

I`m currently coding apong style game for my project, I call it "Ball To The Wall". :D

Quiest posted on Apr 25 2005 at 09:39 AM said:
Splinter posted on Apr 24 2005 at 09:25 PM said:
You could add old games, ones with many versions like tetris and snake. It would be worth it because of the high score system and it would add some bulk to the project  :D

For example Moogle made a Tetris game as a tutorial, if its good enough, could be added?

Yep, thats a good idea, I think I'm going to do that. :)

greven posted on Apr 24 2005 at 09:40 PM said:
and maybe, like your avatar (splinter), a pong like game?

I`m currently coding apong style game for my project, I call it "Ball To The Wall". :D

Cool Quiest, Just an idea, So don`t shoot me down in flames, What about "Rebound" as the name for your pong game. As i said, It`s just an idea.

Trooper

Why? Does "Ball To The Wall" sound shitty? :D

"Rebound" sounds good, maybe I`ll take it. It would be good name for that clone, I think... :)

As 31st May is getting closer, and I hope finishing more minigames at the end of next week (22nd), I could need some betatesters by then. Anyone here who is interested?

Okay! Would be nice! I don`t need more than two betatesters. So you two get the job :D pm me your mail adresses, I`ll send you the beta somewhen next week :D

And a review would be nice (but not before the compo, please)

Back