I live in the US, where can I order a GP32...

HavocGP32

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I live in the US, where online can I order a GP32 without paying customs and import tax and all that good stuff? I was going to order mine from play-asia, but then I read some stuff on their site about customs fee and all that junk.

My friend ordered his from entware, and he said he never payed customs or anything, so should I order it from there, or is there a better and cheaper place?

-Thanks

i got mine from gbax, got a great deal..thanks craig

i payed for the gp32 itself and shipping...no duty or import or anything like that.

bought my GP32-flu from Play-Asia.com and they were great.

excellent service and you can check on your order status online very easily.

no extra fees or duty.

The discount shop would be great if they had Gp32L's, I can't wait for the gp32 flu diy kit

I live in the US and bought my gp32 from lik-sang.com about a month ago. I was prettt impressed with there service and price over all. I ended up paying $181.00 to get the gp32 from them all the way to me in the states. I hinestly think that is a pretty good price all things concidered. I ordered the unit on like a friday and it was sent out the next monday. I purchased the ups shipping which is worth the extra money concidering how far they have to ship it to ensure that it got here right. I ordered it on a firiday and it got here the next thursday which is impressive concidering that they don't process orders on the weekend and the flight that it was supposed to be on got cancled. As well I did not end up paying any import taxes which was very nice. Over all because I have had a good experiance with lik-sang I would recomend them they are a really well known import game shop and seem to uhave there shit together. However I saw the listing for the import shop I think someone has already posted a link to their site in this thread but they are really worth looking into. They are based in the US and their shipping seems to be really cheap as well since they are already in the US you have nothing to worry about as far as taxes go. So look into the discount shop first it could be a really really great ship to order from. If you do order from them post on here I would be interested to see what you think of them. If you decide to order from somewre else I can recomend lik-sang because they did well by me. Good luck and I hope things work out well for you.

another vote for craig and GBAX. i got a FLU for $200 I believe, arrived in Los Angeles in exactly a week (i didnt option any speedy shipping or nuthin')

Back