I Had To Relist My Gp32 On Ebay Item: 260253129698

i give some $ discount on my gp32 for the starting bid and for the buy it now price.

But i will not discount it any more. be sure of that. final price . i will be very surprised if im not selling it at this price, but if i dont sell it i will build the jtag. not me but a electronic technician i know :)
but i prefer to sell it because i already have the gp32 from pandora that work well with emulators because it has a firmware that work with emu and homwbrew. But i cant believe im unable to get the usb port working even of the gp32 i bought from Pandora. i hope im not stupid. i cant sucess in installing the drivers in this gp32 too.

Who knows, maybe the mini-USB socket from your other GP32 is broken too (assuming the first one is) -- put GPDrive on your SMC and see if that works or not.

shame you sold it on, I offered to put a freelauncher on your SMC for free...

Anyway, if you are having problems connecting your new GP32 with usb, I think the most likely cause is driver problems, gp32 was never very good and connecting to a PC. Anyway, you shouldn't need to connect it now you have a decent firmware.

mrsnature said:

Anyway, if you are having problems connecting your new GP32 with usb, I think the most likely cause is driver problems, gp32 was never very good and connecting to a PC. Anyway, you shouldn't need to connect it now you have a decent firmware.
The thing is, renejr902 has two GP32 flu`s. This is the first one he brought, Which is not flashed with a hacked firmware, And has a problem connecting to his PC.

The second one he has, He brought from Pandora (One of the guy`s on here). That one he is keeping, As it alraedy has a hacked firmware installed on it.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't there a certain order you had to connect everything in order to get it to work? Its been a long time but it seems to me you had to connect the cable before you turned on the GP32 and launched the Manager on the PC or some order like that to get it to work. Maybe im wrong but thats what i remember.

Rene, please check your PM's more often, I sent you the gpdrive idea a few days ago. :)

trooper said:
mrsnature said:

The thing is, renejr902 has two GP32 flu`s. This is the first one he brought, Which is not flashed with a hacked firmware, And has a problem connecting to his PC.

The second one he has, He brought from Pandora (One of the guy`s on here). That one he is keeping, As it alraedy has a hacked firmware installed on it.

Trooper

Yeah, I know, renejr902 asked for my address so he could send his SMC to me and I was going to encode a freelauncher to it so he could use his old GP32... but he obviously changed his mind cos he went and bought the new one from Pandora and I heard nothing back :p

you didnt answer my email about your adress Mrsnature, so i didnt want to disturb you. anyway i prefer the gp32 from pandora. i tried GPdrive this morning with the gp32 from Pandora. Its dont work too.
windows always said it cant regonized the device correctly. the hardware is malfunctionning...
anyway i really dont need the gp32 usb port with the modified firmware. i have my card reader.

renejr902 said:
you didnt answer my email about your adress Mrsnature, so i didnt want to disturb you. anyway i prefer the gp32 from pandora. i tried GPdrive this morning with the gp32 from Pandora. Its dont work too.
windows always said it cant regonized the device correctly. the hardware is malfunctionning...
anyway i really dont need the gp32 usb port with the modified firmware. i have my card reader.

Ohh.... I did send a reply, but it obviously got lost in the depths of the internet somewhere :huh:

Anyway, nevermind, as you say, it's not a big problem now anyway.

Back