I Can't Get Gpcinema Or Moviepark To Run Help!!!!&

Did you install them using PC link? What folder/directory did you put them in? What Frimware are you using? We need info ...

moviepark is no longer available, so that suggests that you are pirating it. I guess the same goes for gp cinema <_<

When you buy it, it is encryted to the persons account gp32 and wont work on any other.

gpcine.gxe (?) goes in GAME folder
all other files go in GAME/GPCINE folder

GP32MAD posted on Apr 28 2004 at 04:40 PM said:
crazeeplaya posted on Apr 28 2004 at 08:00 AM said:
moviepark is no longer available, so that suggests that you are pirating it. I guess the same goes for gp cinema <_<
No i aint
Well then explain what happens when you to try to run both. start from the beginning in orderly steps. Must be some part your doing wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
something tells me that gp32mad is lying every step of the way.

if you install it using the gp32 supllied usb link program then as telcolou said..

'gpcine.gxe (?) goes in GAME folder
all other files go in GAME/GPCINE folder'

However if you try to run gpcinema through freelaunchers such as pacrom (my personal favourite) then it will not launch successfully.

However as i said earlier i think that you got a fake from the internet and not from joygp :angry:

If i am wrong and you did purchase a legal copy then 1. i apologise and 2. run it through the original firmware then comes with the gp32 (it's in the game folder if you dont know)

step 1: turned on ma gp32_console
step 2: selected original firmware
step 3: went onto GAME in original firmware
step 4:tried to run gpcinema and moviepark
there step by step guide of what i did.
Also where do i put ma movies and do the programs only work if you put a movie on ma gp32_console

GP32MAD posted on May 1 2004 at 02:24 PM said:
No it does nothing
it shows the files in official menu but when i try to open them nothing happens
You need to encode the films to work correctly, use this guide here.

GP32MAD posted on May 1 2004 at 02:24 PM said:
No it does nothing
it shows the files in official menu but when i try to open them nothing happens
This would suggest that its the movie files. Make sure you use virtualdub 1.4.7 and use the above guide for gpcinema and you actually might be better to use these guides (choose the apropriate one depending on whether you're using moviepark or gpcinema).

If you don't have freelauncher get it! You need freelauncher to run YAFL, Wind-ups, or to flash your FW to use Wind-Ups or Pac-Rom naturally.

Back