I Cant Get Any Snes Emu To Work

marq92

Still Fresh
i have downloaded the only snes emulators there are for the WIZ off of openheandhelds.org and they all seem to lock up right when i open them. i have know idea whats wrong or how to fix it. please help.

marq92 said:
i have downloaded the only snes emulators there are for the WIZ off of openheandhelds.org and they all seem to lock up right when i open them. i have know idea whats wrong or how to fix it. please help.

If that's still an Issue..then try Downloading Ginge and then go to your SNES Directory through that Program.

Last edited by a moderator:
RULLUR said:
marq92 said:

If that's still an Issue..then try Downloading Ginge and then go to your SNES Directory through that Program.
Ginge kills performance, so you don't want to do that. Try my patched version that Yoshi linked.

HunterZ said:
RULLUR said:
marq92 said:

Ginge kills performance, so you don't want to do that. Try my patched version that Yoshi linked.

Oh Wow! I had no idea..because I use Ginge through it all the time. I guess that's why Doom,Battletoads&Double Dragons,and ClayFighter2 have yet to work.
I have the Wiz from ThinkGeek.com..and I hear they act differently than the average Wiz when it comes to the SNES and other things at times

RULLUR said:
HunterZ said:
RULLUR said:
marq92 said:

Oh Wow! I had no idea..because I use Ginge through it all the time. I guess that's why Doom,Battletoads&Double Dragons,and ClayFighter2 have yet to work.
I have the Wiz from ThinkGeek.com..and I hear they act differently than the average Wiz when it comes to the SNES and other things at times

Okay..so I tried Yoshi's Version..and it's Amazing so far. I can get Battletoads&Double Dragon to work..but still not DOOM or ClayFighters2 yet. I just wish I was able to Swap the Start and Select Buttons like I could with the other Version. Is there a such way to Notepad Mod some Button Settings?

Back