GP2X Hw Acelerated Sdl Bug?

darionapole

well, hi, progressing with C++ as always, just got to the SDL part, but found that my application doesn't work in the exact same way between my main pc and the gp2x.
The quiestion is: is it a bug in the HWAcc SDL library, maybe someting to do with the 940, or is it a bug in tha compiler?

The commands line
Code:
arm-open2x-linux-g++ -Wall -I/opt/open2x/gcc-4.1.1-glibc-2.3.6/include/SDL -D_REENTRANT   -msoft-float -fexpensive-optimizations -O3   -msoft-float -DGP2X -Dgp2x -DOPEN2X -Dopen2x   -I/opt/open2x/gcc-4.1.1-glibc-2.3.6/include/c++/4.1.1 -I/opt/open2x/gcc-4.1.1-glibc-2.3.6/include/c++/4.1.1/arm-open2x-linux/bits -I/opt/open2x/gcc-4.1.1-glibc-2.3.6/arm-open2x-linux/include -I/opt/open2x/gcc-4.1.1-glibc-2.3.6/include  -c main.cpp -o obj/GP2X-ARM/main.o
   arm-open2x-linux-g++ -L/opt/open2x/gcc-4.1.1-glibc-2.3.6/arm-open2x-linux/lib -L/opt/open2x/gcc-4.1.1-glibc-2.3.6/lib  -o hiperbolas.gpe obj/GP2X-ARM/main.o   -lSDL -lSDL_ttf -s  /opt/open2x/gcc-4.1.1-glibc-2.3.6/lib/libfreetype.so 

used -msoft-float because the main cpu doesn't have a fpu does it?

btw, using code:blocks, and lastest open2x sdk and libpack with lastest HWAcc SDL.

NOTE: the higher the precision (smaller the numbre is more), the more dots appear, i presume it has something to do with the fpu emu

PD: unrelated but i have a problem with the hwacc sdl, when trying to use any of the gp2x's especific sdl functions (SDL_gp2x.h), the linker throws me the blablabla undefined error. maybe i have something missconfigured?
PPD: if you need the source code tell me and i'll upload it

Back