Http://www.speccyal.be

Surely not for Spectrum images though. The main site for all things Spectrum is World Of Spectrum and they have thousands of images of Spectrum games. They do not have any images for games where publishers still exist and have denied distribution and are as legit a site as you can expect to find within the emulation scene.

The IDSA have already contacted World of spectrum and left them alone - I'm still a collector of spectrum games and have made some of the .tzx's you can download from world of spectrum.

This site has got to be okay (tho' the rules say we really shouldn't link to it) - there is no way I would contribute stuff to a site I thought was dodgy.

If you are having trouble finding spectrum games tho' God help you if you are looking for anything more recent. :blink:

I only typed in 'Sinclair Spectrum' into google - and World of Spec was the 3rd link it gave me! ;)

Remember, the "new rules" are the same rules we've always had. In fact, the "ROM/Warez Policy" is the EXACTLY the same as the previous sticky which was unpinned (you can find the original sticky through a search).

Spectrum's warezness is iffy. I think a great deal of authors released their stuff as open domain.

Back