How To Remove Gp2x Skins

chuckiechieh

Still Fresh
ive had too many apps not working on my gp2x and i think it is because of my skin loaded on it. i tried to install a new skin but nothin works. jus tha same auroa skin any help please.

ive had too many apps not working on my gp2x and i think it is because of my skin loaded on it. i tried to install a new skin but nothin works. jus tha same auroa skin any help please.

It's not much help, but I experienced some problems messing around with skins, I can tell you that if you reflash your Linux kernel with a serial cable that it will definitely flash the default skin back onto your nand...

Last edited by a moderator:
what is the serial cable? and is flashing when u install a firmware? befor i flash my 2x do i need the SDL libraries, if so then that might be a prob. cause i got the flash test stuff goin on but all i see for ten min straight was a black screen. and what exactly does this serial cable do?

a skin has nothing to do with things working or not working on your gp2x, they are just IMAGES.

sounds like you installed " Patch for 1.1.0. Clean bootscripts, read-only NAND, enable ext2 formated cards" it locks the NAND so nothing can write to it, hence why you cant do anything

Back