GP32 How To Port My Sdl Game To Gp32?

ioantudor

Still Fresh
Hi,

I`ve written a SDL open source platform game Netrok

Now I want to port the game to GP32, but I cant compile it with the Mrmirko C++ compiler and the GP32 SDL headers. I get always undefined references:

/temp/gp32/lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.0/libSDL_mixer.a(instrum.o)(.text+0xfbc): In func
tion `load_instrument':
: undefined reference to `gm_compare'
/temp/gp32/lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.0/libSDL_mixer.a(instrum.o)(.text+0xfc8): In func
tion `load_instrument':
: undefined reference to `gm_free'
/temp/gp32/lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.0/libSDL_mixer.a(instrum.o)(.text+0xfd0): In func
tion `load_instrument':
: undefined reference to `gm_free'
/temp/gp32/lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.0/libSDL_mixer.a(instrum.o)(.text+0x1020): In fun
ction `load_instrument':
: undefined reference to `gm_lstrlen'
/temp/gp32/lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.0/libSDL_mixer.a(instrum.o)(.text+0x102c): In fun
ction `load_instrument':
: undefined reference to `gm_lstrlen'
/temp/gp32/lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.0/libSDL_mixer.a(instrum.o)(.text+0x1064): In fun
ction `load_instrument':
: undefined reference to `gm_strcpy'
/temp/gp32/lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.0/libSDL_mixer.a(instrum.o)(.text+0x1070): In fun
ction `load_instrument':
: undefined reference to `gm_strcat'

[....]

by compiling the game this way:

c:\temp\gp32\bin\g++ main.cc kortenhandling.cc putsprites.cc collisiondetect.cc scrolling.cc menu.cc gameinitialize.cc loadfiles.cc specialblockhandling.cc graphicengine.cc SFont.c -o netrok.exe -I/temp/gp32/include/c++/3.4.0/Sdl -L/temp/gp32/lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.0 -lSDL -lSDL_mixer -Wno-all

Does somebody knows, what I`m doing wrong, and can help me out?

Thank you!

This is a guess, and since I don't know much about toolchains and such, it's probably wrong. However, it might help. I'm fairly sure the GP32 SDL port is warpped around the official SDK. Which means it wouldn't work with Mirko's one, unfortunately - though I believe it is being re-ported in such a way that it would. Not yet, though.

So try again using the official SDK/devkitadv/whatever pack and such, and see if you have better luck.

Back