how to cancel pre-order

Sprinkl3m0nstur

Still Fresh
due to a recent problem i ran into with my car, i need the money i had saved for my pandora to spend on my car and i know i wont have enough to buy it when it gets shipped so sadly i am going to have to cancel my pre-order but i dont know how to do it, could someone tell me how?

You need to send an email to EvilDragon, but he is quite bogged down at the moment, so he probably won't reply for quite a long time unfortunately.

You need to contact the store you bought it from, and include your order number, of course.

If you bought from Craig's store, I believe there is an e-mail backlog, so it may be quicker to telephone them. However, I don't have the number to hand right now, so I'm afraid I can't help more with that.

EDIT: Ninja'd. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
He says "buy it when it gets shipped" so I'm guessing he's part of the most recent pre-order run that EvilDragon did with the low entry price just to gauge interest.

As said, you'll have to contact EvilDragon. Should be able to send a private message. On the plus side, you've got a couple of months before these pre-orders would be realized, so you can take your time with cancelling the pre-order. Maybe you'll also get lucky and find a windfall and not have to cancel.

In any case, sorry about your car, and best of luck!

I am sorry about your car.

Maybe another time?

Last edited:
Back