How To Buy A Pandora

Grizzly Evans

Still Fresh
Hello everyone I am Evan and I may want to buy a pandora soon. I was wondering how you would do pay for such a thing because I only have debit card; If I can not pay using this way, list some of the ways I should do.

Hi Evan, and welcome. :)

You may want to read this - I think it should shed some light on your question. You'll need to contact openpandorasales@gmail.com if you wish to order.

Bear in mind that what you would be paying for is a pre-order that is currently expected to ship sometime around October.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan, it is unlikely you'll be able to get one this year, at the rate things are going, just FYI.

There has been a change of plans recently about buying now. I did not know that you had to buy a battery, charger, and some other things along with the Pandora being $350 alone; This device having a good chance at handling N64 emulating, just one feature alone, really makes me want to buy this, but at this price I have to wait =(.

PS: Thanks for everyone's quick and helpful response

Grizzly Evans said:
There has been a change of plans recently about buying now. I did not know that you had to buy a battery, charger, and some other things along with the Pandora being $350 alone; This device having a good chance at handling N64 emulating, just one feature alone, really makes me want to buy this, but at this price I have to wait =(.

PS: Thanks for everyone's quick and helpful response

The Pandora for $350 comes with one battery and one charger. You do not have to buy them separately; the accessory prices are for those that would like an extra set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back