Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I no longer sleep because of it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rico

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
If you don't own a GP32, don't vote - I didn't include an option for it ;) However, I just want to see how addictive this thing is for you guys, especially with the new emulators...

- Rico

Same here - I use it whenevr I have a spare few minutes (or more). This tends to happen at breaks and luchtimes in work.

NIce to have something to fil that dead time :D

Every day! And I really don't have any time for this, but it fills every unbusy moment I get! :)

i use mine about 2hrs a day, also in my breaks @ work and when i have any spare time.

i would not be without it, it has to be the best handheld ever!!!!! :rolleyes:

I'd use my Gp32 more if I was not in a Online UT PRO Assault Team... :) hehe

I used in mainly whilst in Wales - long car journeys, and going to university open days - Cardiff took 4 hours each way! Other than transport and school though - I can't really sit and play it, when I have a games console at home.

I use mine every now and again. Not because it's not great, but I have too manyother toys and too many other responsibilites. Two kids, several computers, several games systems and a full time job. I am going on a little trip to Vegas in a week or so though. Plan to load that baby up and get some real use out of it on the plane and in airports waiting. If I was still riding the train to work daily I am sure I would use it daily.

Boy, I love m GP32. I use it everyday, for reading texts and playing games such a GPJewel. What a wonderful system and message board this is! :D :D :D :D

To and from work on the bus it's about 40mins each way. more recently, during my lunch break as well.

One thing I've always hated about work travel is siting around the airport or in hotel rooms, i used to take a laptop. not anymore.

Rico posted on May 9 2003 said:
I used in mainly whilst in Wales - long car journeys, and going to university open days - Cardiff took 4 hours each way! Other than transport and school though - I can't really sit and play it, when I have a games console at home.
I'm playing mine in Cardiff as we speak - cracking place 4 a student :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back