How much to replace original case with the new one?

CAZMIESTER

How much would it cost to replace the original revision 1 case with the new silver ones?

:)

:)

Just added Spare Parts to my shop:

http://www.gp2x.de/s...php/cPath/34_49

I will add more, as well as cheaper shipping methods outside of the EU soon.

The prices are all including VAT, so if you're living outside of the EU, the prices are 19% cheaper.
I actually meant to send it to you to change as i am not exactly adept at such tasks
so bassically for parts labor and postage back to glasgow scotland

Just added Spare Parts to my shop:

http://www.gp2x.de/s...php/cPath/34_49

I will add more, as well as cheaper shipping methods outside of the EU soon.

The prices are all including VAT, so if you're living outside of the EU, the prices are 19% cheaper.

Hmmm, could do with a new battery cover...mine split fairly soon after I recieved it (I nearly cried...until I discovered it still works...unless I place it on the table slightly less than carefully).

Will you add black case parts eventually?

how easy is it to replace the back side? also are the silver ones compatible with the black original cases? the battery cover on mine doesnt fit well with the back side and causes the battery cover tabs to break really easily

How come the EXT connector is so expensive?

Do the new cases fit well without bulging and creaking?

I actually meant to send it to you to change as i am not exactly adept at such tasks

so bassically for parts labor and postage back to glasgow scotland
I'd really like to know this, too, if that's ok. Mine's got a lot of cracks (and the old type of LCD cable, which hasn't failed yet, but which does put me off of using it too much), and I've been holding off of sending it in for re-casing (and re-cabling) until the new cases were available. :p My left shoulder button is also becoming a bit iffy, and I lack the skills to diagnose and fix that, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome service, ED. :) I can't speak for anyone else, but I'll be taking you up on that as soon as I know you've got the free time to deal with it.

Back