How Many Gp32s Has Game Park Sold?

CABBAGES posted on Apr 19 2004 at 02:50 AM said:
does anyone else think that pip moans abit too much ?
agreement from here

Last edited by a moderator:
Gametrac run on an ARM9 400Mhz processor and 64MB RAM, including a 64bit graphics accelerator.

that was what the details were as of the CES in las vegas. ppppppppppphhhhhh.... doesnt win me over yet. i dont need gps, windows media player 9 , and "smart ads". and for one thing that price tag will be hell to pay.

Well my php\ real looking website is down, but I have www.tracgamer.tk which gives most of the specs on it. I think this system is supposed to be 150 pounds and 90 pounds with smart ads built in. Smart ads or mmc ads you get when you turn on your system. The official price hasn't been given yet.

URM nope.
if you are talking about the GamePark32, it is a korean console, being made in korea, by GamePark, a korean company.

::edit::
whoops... I think I've missed something here... maybe wrong thread :blink:

Back to the topic :D

I gather from what I've recall from Craig's posts (GBAX) that the total number sold is probably in the low 20,000's.

Maybe Craig could illuminate?

fh36 posted on Apr 19 2004 at 05:22 AM said:
Gametrac run on an ARM9 400Mhz processor and 64MB RAM, including a 64bit graphics accelerator.

that was what the details were as of the CES in las vegas. ppppppppppphhhhhh.... doesnt win me over yet. i dont need gps, windows media player 9 , and "smart ads". and for one thing that price tag will be hell to pay.
Thats the key smart ads :(

The price tage will be low its rumored to be as low as £60 or as high as £100 off contract.

However

to help fund the lower price tag is the smart ads that get sent to your unit when you turn it on. Somebody will crack it and i do not mind having 2 minutes or whatever it is of adverts for a conso,e that amazing at an amazing price.

After the gametrac launches bye bye N-Gage.

Last edited by a moderator:
they seem to be calling the gametrac the gizmondo

or is it just me lol :)

Gamepark made and sold 20,000.

Now they have made a further 20,000 or so for Virgin.

They once claimed to have sold 150,000 in an interview but we all know gamepark...

The gametrac looked good until they renamed it the Gizmondo.

I have spoken to them several times and they are still unable to answer if it will be open source.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Gizmondo? lol Why didn't they go the whole hog and call it the gimpoid or something. Some people are total plonkers.

---------------

Deep in gametrak hq the marketing department is busy discussing a name for the new console when in walks the doddering old tea lady, Dot.

"Ooh what's that?" she asks.

"It's the new Gizmondo portable gaming console, global positioning system, phone, teasmaid, video recorder & washing machine mark 2 beta." replies the manager resplendent in her Paris catwalk monstrosity.

"That's nice dear." says Dot "Has it got a built in tent?" she asks as she walks off shaking her head in disbelief.

"All that education and they call it a Gizmondo. Bloody Gimps!" she mutters.

"See I told you a typical gamesplayer would like that name!" says Neville the under manager grinning like a lad getting laid for the first time.

Tune in next week for more adventures of Gizmondo Nameshafter and the planet Fnargley.

Back