How many GP32 owners are there really?

Nutzo

I've seen numbers of 15,000 and 150,000 quoted.

How many GP32's have really been sold I wonder? Anyone have accurate sales numbers?

And how many registered users are here at GP32xtreme? I wonder what percentage of the total world-wide GP32 owners visit here. Surely non-Korean speakers must all visit this site. :)

I would love to see GP32 reach 1 million owners!

Errm... well... hmm... I own exactly... let me think... aaaahh... one GP32.
Does that help you? ;)

But, being honest, I too would like to know how many there are :)
Especially how many outside korea :)

Just saw the board stats, there are 615 registered members. There's probably hundreds of visitors who never register but just lurk or read the news page.

If there really are only around 15,000 GP32 owners, then that's a pretty large percentage of non-Koreans. I really suspect there's many more than 15,000 tho. Anyway, I'm going back listening to MODs on my GP32 now, Ajo's player is very nice. :)

15000 had to have been a misquote. There's no way the company could survive with numbers that small after 2 years.

Yeah, we should have some sort of graph detailing gp32 owners around the world. This is how it would go down:

There would be a map of the world (or I suppose we could just use Europe, UK or whatever). Each member would have a 'sphere of influence'. Basically this is a circle centred on the owners location extending outwards to the maximum distance they could travel to etc.

Then it would be easy to see where all the GP32 owners are, and give a good idea of how many are around YOU!

Or maybe...I just have too much time on my hands. :)

Back