How Do I Run These Programs?

Billy Lee

I've got GP32_Clockspeed_tester.rar, BloodCross102a.fpk and super_plusha_megagp_demo.fpk in my GPMM folder but they don't show up when I turn the GP32 on. How do I get them to work?

You have to open the .rar file and put in the .fxe for the clockspeed tester

For the other 2 im sure you have to install them. Not just put them in. pclink --> file? --> install

Thanks. I've just run the clock speed tester. It crashes at 176MHz after a few seconds but I've tried it for about 30-60 seconds at 172MHz and it seems okay. Does this mean my GP32 overclocks to 172MHz in all applications? Do I need to run it for longer to be sure?

Thanks. I've just run the clock speed tester. It crashes at 176MHz after a few seconds but I've tried it for about 30-60 seconds at 172MHz and it seems okay. Does this mean my GP32 overclocks to 172MHz in all applications? Do I need to run it for longer to be sure?

Yes, it should go that high. Try to test it in osnes9x and gpcinema (watch a longer movie to be sure). ;)
You should be really happy to have a gp32 that can overclock that high! B)
Mine only goes up to 156 :(

Edit: Oh wait! Just found out osnes9x and gpcine only go up to 166 mhz (at least my versions) Didn`t know of that, cause I never need to know :D

Last edited by a moderator:
huhu, i tested my gp32 with the clock tester, i it seems that it supports 200mhr, i have play quake 0.5 at 200 mhz without crach (but ok, i tested it only 2-3 min....)
but a least it can go to 178 without problem.
That's why i have a question: i have a non moded unit, but i just want to know what is said in the back of your gp : i can sse on mine 2001 (manufactured on that date ?) and model n°: gp-001 what does it meen ?
i have a nlu unit, but at least i can overclock it ;)

I've just run the clock speed tester. It crashes at 176MHz after a few seconds but I've tried it for about 30-60 seconds at 172MHz and it seems okay. Does this mean my GP32 overclocks to 172MHz in all applications?
No. All it means is what you've experienced - you can run the clock tester at 172mhz for 30-60 seconds*. Different apps will push the hardware differently, so you may find you are able to run the clock tester at 172mhz for hours but another app could crash it in seconds. When you push anything to it's limits you should always expect slight variations so don't be suprised if you can acheive different speeds in different circumstances. If you want to try and squeeze as much out of your system as you can without modding then try different sets of batteries. I can only reach 156mhz in quake with one set of batteries, but with another set I can reach 160mhz.

* this reminds me of something I heard once. 3 scientists are on a train. One looks out the window and sees a black sheep "That proves that there are black sheep in this part of the country". The second scientist says "No, that proves that one sheep in this part of the country is black". The third scientist says "You're both wrong. All that proves is one half of one sheep in this part of the country is black".

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I gathered that it would vary with different applications. I do feel lucky with my GP32 as it was one of the last BLUs before the BLU+. I did pay for a 166MHz one and it's great it can go even higher on some apps.

Back