How Do I Pre-order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cew27

all i need is an answer then this thread can be closed, if the answer is sign up to the mailing list. i already have and not recieved an email.
thanks

Cew27 said:
all i need is an answer then this thread can be closed, if the answer is sign up to the mailing list. i already have and not recieved an email.
thanks
it's not til the 30th mate, no one can preorder yet

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought the forum members could pre-order on the 15th? if not when it comes to the 30th how do i pre-order

Cew27 said:
i thought the forum members could pre-order on the 15th? if not when it comes to the 30th how do i pre-order

na that never came to happen, basically an email will go out to those on the mailing list on the 30th, then i assume it'll mean going to the website and using paypal or something on a first come first served basis

OP I've lost count how many times you've asked stupid questions like this, you've already been given an answer, now stop spamming the board with this crap.

no i wasnt given an answer
im sorry for asking these questions but when information is so scarce its hard to use the search feature, its like pre-ordering is a seceret

bazt said:
I'm trying hard not to resort to some sort of flaming here.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?s=&am...st&p=650111

The only thing that has been 'revealed' in this thread is when we can pre-order and not how
How we can order is still a big mystery. Lets find out when pre-ordering starts you can't pre-order.
Yeah.. really makes a lot of sense.

its hard to be prepared to pre-order when it is all still undefined, do i ready my paypal? get my debit cards out? ready a cheque?
apparenty we can pre-order around 1pm-2pm tuesday the 30th, this sucks because i am at school then. hopefully when i get back they all wont be gone

You will be told by Craigix how to pre-order before the 30th. *Probably* on the 29th or something like that.

b_o_b said:
That's pretty vague isn't it? What is usual? Is paypal usual?
Usual as in, you will be able to pay for it like anything else you could buy from http://gbax.com/ since thats where its going to be sold from.

b_o_b said:
Gruso said:
Question & answer in first two posts here:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...155&hl=pay*

Short version: All the usual payment methods will be available.

That's pretty vague isn't it? What is usual? Is paypal usual? Apologies for not reproducing in full, the information contained within the link. I see now that I have forced you into a situation whereby you have no choice but to click the link in order to gain full access to the information. Please let me assure you that it was never my intention to inconvenience you in such a way.

Gruso said:
Apologies for not reproducing in full, the information contained within the link. I see now that I have forced you into a situation whereby you have no choice but to click the link in order to gain full access to the information. Please let me assure you that it was never my intention to inconvenience you in such a way.
Short version: *POW*! :lol:

Almost worth sigging...

Cew27: apparenty we can pre-order around 1pm-2pm tuesday the 30th, this sucks because i am at school then. hopefully when i get back they all wont be gone

Call in sick :p

How late in GMT you can start preordering? I will be at school but maybe I can let my dad preorder it. But i only got 100 euro (I only get 15 Euro each month and i just spend 50 euro @ Spore) so i have to give up all my christmas presents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back