How Can I Go Back To The Old View

christo930

When viewing topics I used to see all the posts replies up to a certain number per page, now all I see is the post and the subject line of each reply and I have to click on a particular reply to see it. Is there any way to go back to the old way.

Chris

There is no new method, but if you enter the site via Google I think it sometimes changes it :p.

christo930 said:
Squidge said:
Options->DisplayMode->Standard
Thanks, but is there any way to make that the default view? I hate this new method.

Chris

Once it's set, it is the default, unless you change it.

Like Orkie says, if you search for a page in Google, and it cached one in a different mode, then your settings may change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge said:
christo930 said:
Squidge said:
Options->DisplayMode->Standard
Thanks, but is there any way to make that the default view? I hate this new method.

Chris

Once it's set, it is the default, unless you change it.

Like Orkie says, if you search for a page in Google, and it cached one in a different mode, then your settings may change.

I went in and cleared all private data and it fixed it. This is just a temporary computer I'm using anyway. I thought that maybe the software was upgraded and that was the new default view. I usually use usenet for this type of communications so I'm not too familiar with it.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Back