How Can I Get The Files From A .smc File ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

racka

Still Fresh
Helo i have a gp32 game in .smc format on the computer. How can i get the game files
from it ? Please help !!!!

I'll assume this is a demo from JoyGP or similar, so run it with the exe that came with the file, it's not meant to be split up.

Sorry . .. i am waiting for an another answer. So, i have a game in .smc format on my computer, how can i transfer it to gp32 handheld ?( to make playable)

look, anything that is release in a SMC format is not ment to be played on your handheld.

Please stop asking. Do not flood this board with stupid messages because you are too cheap to actually buy games.

a .smc file on the computer = the content of a smart media card. Just need a converter
or an extracter software !!!!!

What game is released in SMC format??
Normally programs are either released as a FXE or FPK (installer) package.

You can download games in .smc format here : NO WAREZ! (link removed)

Don't link to ROM or warez sites!

This is WAREZ man! :angry:

By going for warez roms you really ruin the complete SMALL gp32 community.
These games only cost about $15 each, so why use hacked roms????

where can i buy these games through the INTERNET ? (for 15 usd)

racka posted on Mar 5 2004 at 01:05 PM said:
In my country i can't buy gp32 games......
you can buy them from EVRYWARE,
joygp.entware.com
www.liksang.om

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

You've just showed that you're an idiot in public. You wrote dozens of dumb postings and figured out a long and cruelsome way to extract one file from a smc file, just because you're too cheap to pay $10 for a game.

I hope your GP32 breaks soon. The GP32 scene doesn't need people like you.

Be proud. You just proved being the biggest dumb on this board :) Welcome in your new member group :) Be proud and enjoy.
In case someone will wonder why he is banned - his post was so dumb and i deleted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back