How Are You Feeling About The Pandora Today?

Pleng

This is a thread for those with too much time and too little to do. Will be an interesting way to monitors people's mood swings, and might just be the perfect area to vent frustrations without needing to 'troll' in other threads. Just write how you are feeling about the Pandora today. Sentences can be positive, negative, mixed, ambivalent, or totally nonsensical. One simple rule, only one sentence per day.

If this is an insanely bad idea the thread will fall off the front page soon enough...

I'll post my sentence once the thread has gained some momentum. I don't want to taint the initial mood on the thread, for better or worse, before it's even started.

I feel happy about mine even if it has the purple haze, but I am a bit mad at it because it made me miss my transfer on the train because I was distracted by star trek.

(something like that?)

I'm still mostly excited about it, looking forward to putting my thumbs on those [supposedly] lovely, lovely nubs and d-pad, and I'm keeping the virtual dust bunnies of boredom at bay by keeping busy with work, art, and reading and posting on the forums.

After a few months with an iPhone4, I'm kind of bored of my Pandora, and it sucks, I know, but its just way too much fun to have a device in my pocket that has hundreds of apps being released for it every day, and I think it would be different if there were 3000 Pandora's out there by now, but there isn't, and so .. well .. not much seems to be going on.

EDIT: one sentence

The absolute only thing keeping me following this project to this day, is the complete lack any other powerful device with gaming controls that do not suck.

hmm... my thought for today is

i wonder if its worth me getting gpsp going on my pandora when its going just find on my SuperCard DSTWO on my DS...

edit: deleted a second thought as we are only allowed one

I'm happy with my one nubber and waiting patiently for my second, I don't use it as much as i thought i would back in the day (so far and have had it since august/september maybe).

I still like it though my left nub is broken. I wish more of us had Pandoras. It is an awesome device.

Even though I am using it as more of a netbook or MID than a game console and the display cable seems to be failing -and- the right analogue likes to uncalibrate itself, I STILL love this thing.

Even though my Pandora's right shoulder's loose and a few buttons get stuck, I love mine - My best (and most used) gaming handheld I've ever had.

FFFFFFFFFFF...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so my thought for the day is that I'm really missing mine, and wish they wouldn't keep breaking

My thought is that I'd really like to buy one some day, and I'm not remotely surprised that yet another deadline has flown by this week (or is about to, I can't remember if it was the 15th or the 17th).

I wish I hadn't re-preordered and was watching from the sidelines instead.

The right nub has just fixed itself by pulling the battery and I am only gutted that despite ripping my own copies and trying every known version on the internet, I cannot get FFVIII or more wanted FFIX to work, so I shall just have to play FFVII instead and re-grandmaster Tenchu :)

I bought a 12" dual core Asus netbook when my laptop broke and I really like it but not a day goes buy when I don't think (at least once) how much I would like to have a Pandora in my hands.

This thread sounds like a support group, should I say my name first? Well, today I'm glad I canceled my pre-order in July. Back then the pessimistic view was late August for where I was in the queue...had I hung on, I still wouldn't have it today. I would have loved it two years or even one year ago, but you gotta know how to let it go.

Back