Homeworld/2 HD

"HD remake" of PC games, dafuq?
You were able to run those games at 1600x1280 with a good enough computer & CRT monitor…
I guess with my current computer I would have no trouble running them on my "full HD" tv…

"HD remake" works for pre-HDMI consoles games, not pc ones.

They should have kept "remake" and added "highly detailed 3D models", because pc monitors were high definition far before it became a selling argument for TV/consoles…

Last edited by a moderator:
"HD remake" of PC games, dafuq?

You were able to run those games at 1600x1280 with a good enough computer & CRT monitor…

I guess with my current computer I would have no trouble running them on my "full HD" tv…

"HD remake" works for pre-HDMI consoles games, not pc ones.

They should have kept "remake" and added "highly detailed 3D models", because pc monitors were high definition far before it became a selling argument for TV/consoles…
Yeah I know.. their terminology, not mine

I'm guessing (hoping) that they will be improving the texture detail, models & lighting effects.. don't really want them messing with anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have nothing against what you wrote, it's just that the whole "HD" "HD ready" "Full HD" selling argument tend to piss me off since the very beginning.

I should have gone past it, but it's still getting on my nerves.

And yeah, I hope they won't touch to anything related to the gameplay, just improving the cosmetic part of the games (which IMO were already nice enough).

So long as they keep the gouraud-shaded backdrops. And the music.

D.

Back