HOMEBREW SUBMISSION/VOTING THREAD

Which is your favourite?

• Total voters

Forgot to mention, if someone wants to Support the Development of the Unready-GameEngine i've got a Bitcoin Acc now ( 1HyyX1SrhFKU5u76PbrEN6ELC1acTtLXnk ) :)

I'm going to continue developing my game Rescue, after a long rest, heheh!

For a start, I made a 1.2 release on the repo, which no longer needs to be overclocked to 800Mhz, it runs smooth at 500Mhz now.

Last edited by a moderator:
fixed some bugs with it, so level switching works. more music. bleeds and gets weak to show level of injury. he recovers much quicker now. woo woo

should have a whole seperate place on repo for Homebrew stuff. I'm always looking for good homebrew.

honestly, some of the best stuff I have had on different systems through the years....has been homebrew stuff. Better than the commercial apps usually. I think the reason for that is because a homebrewer probably programmed the app for the very reason that the commercial crap sucks...and has fixed all the bugs and user-unfriendliness.

I finally managed to rescue 9/10 of the girls in my game. Yay!

I could have rescued them all but I led one off a cliff in a hurry to practise my rope skillz.

So, IT IS POSSIBLE to win this game! and it's a bit easier now that he recovers quickly.

I will code a finale fanfare, perhaps erotic. I will make the girls a bit more "jumpy" too.

EDIT: wrong fucking thread, I apologize....

I think it's okay to spam us here about your game. I'm still doing that, anyway! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back