Holy Cow!, Snes Is Running Like A Legend

doc5avage

Website
Visit site
Not sure if it was the last version by headoverheels, or before with reesy.

Chrono Trigger and others are running at 60fps most of the time. (Well, I've mostly been running with show fps=off)
I also have sound set to 44000 stereo which is a _REAL_ treat. It is so much more fun to hear the stereo music in Chrono Trigger.

Transparencies are off of coarse.

Even Tetris Attack, which is notorious for bring emulators to their knees, is running at an acceptable speed.

Anyone else been using the 44000 and believing that snes is worth spending time playing now?

I recently powered up my GP2x F100 1st edition and loaded some of the latest versions of emulators. I must say the scene has come a long way.

Having missed the GP32 I was impressed with the speed of releases originally. SNES has come a long way enabling me to discover International Superstar Soccer Deluxe Edition again. The football season having now concluded I need my fix.

Everything I run with the SNES emu, mine is Reesy's last revision, is so much better. It's raised my desire for a Pandora no end.

Always hoped the GP2X would bring perfect SNES, quickly realised that wouldn't happen but it has gotten a lot closer than I thought was possible
:gp2x

Back