Hires Wiz Logo Needed

crow_riot

for some game splashscreen i'd like to have the gp2x-wiz logo. to get out the optimal quality, it would be nice to have some high resolution image of this logo. some vector graphics format (eps,ai) or something other without quality loss. does someone have that and is allowed to share? (usually it's contained in press material ...). or hello GPH - can you upload something to the archives?

thx :)

crow_riot said:
for some game splashscreen i'd like to have the gp2x-wiz logo. to get out the optimal quality, it would be nice to have some high resolution image of this logo. some vector graphics format (eps,ai) or something other without quality loss. does someone have that and is allowed to share? (usually it's contained in press material ...). or hello GPH - can you upload something to the archives?

thx :)

I can probably create an EPS file of the wiz logo using Adobe Acrobat, its not that difficuly to be honest. However to ensure that you dont end up with loss of quality you would need the original files that it was created in which might be a little problematic...!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks ghuk for your offer, but i have an artist by my side who could do that. i just wanted to avoid that like being a customer from hell "hey i've got the logo it's 32x32 pixels, i'm sure you can make something with it" ;)

*edit*typo*

crow_riot said:
thanks ghuk for your offer, but i have an artist by my side who could do that. i just wanted to avoid that like being a customer from hell "hey i've got the logo it's 32x32 pixels, i'm sure you can make something with it" ;)

*edit*typo*

No probs. By the way I have found the Wiz logo as a PNG image. It seems pretty high resolution so I reckon your artist could probably convert it to whatever format you require. Let me know if thats any good to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a vector one that I used in my CNC Wiz case. I will have to dig it out if you want it. It is in a CAD format though like DXF.

Back