Hi, Havin Trouble Importing My Own Stuf Into Gigas

matt goode

Website
Visit site
into gigas they come up as like a bug, flickering coloursa and such. i do all of my work on photoshop and was wondering where im going wrong pls ps pls could some one help me. ive read the guide countless times but it never seems to work. i had a pretty good set of towns a while ago but soon got frustrated at the fact that i couldnt get my own tilesets and entities to work. PLEASE HELP!!! :unsure:

You got to use the included pallete...I could tell you how to do it in paint, the gimp, or Irfanview, but not photoshop.

Blah posted on Feb 27 2005 at 09:29 AM said:
You got to use the included pallete...I could tell you how to do it in paint, the gimp, or Irfanview, but not photoshop.

thanks my only problem is that i have a mac, do u know if you can get any of those programs for mac os?

Last edited by a moderator:
Blah posted on Feb 27 2005 at 12:25 PM said:
Get The Gimp at http://www.gimp.org/macintosh/.

But for The Gimp, you need a gimp style pallete. I have made one out of the gigas pallete.

thanks but my mac os is shit so i was wonderin if you could send a link (apart from gp32x) that you can odwnload gigas from. i need one with the demo and demo source if possible... could u send it ova?

noworries i have found one. my brother told me how to change pallettes so im hopefully ganna b able to do it now
thanks for ur help blah. ill let u know if i need any more help :lol:

Blah posted on Feb 27 2005 at 12:39 PM said:

oh no soz that gigas didnt work, could u send me the file for gigas or the link pls, would b a great help

Back