Help on port of Fade2BlackGL

I don't have much experience here, but (on my Pandora) 640x480 SDL screen + OpenGL ES is centered when using "X mode" and it's aligned left when using "framebuffer mode" (see here for some explanation).

In eglport you can control which mode is used with preprocessor USE_EGL_SDL and in file eglport.cfg with line egl_mode=0/1 (see sources for details).

The "X mode" doesn't work on newer drivers, so its probably better to use "framebuffer mode".
I solved the problem in "framebuffer mode" by using 800x480 SDL screen and instead of

glViewport(0, 0, 640, 480);
I'm using

Code:
glViewport(80, 0, 640, 480);

I don't have much experience here, but (on my Pandora) 640x480 SDL screen + OpenGL ES is centered when using "X mode" and it's aligned left when using "framebuffer mode" (see here for some explanation).

In eglport you can control which mode is used with preprocessor USE_EGL_SDL and in file eglport.cfg with line egl_mode=0/1 (see sources for details).

The "X mode" doesn't work on newer drivers, so its probably better to use "framebuffer mode".

I solved the problem in "framebuffer mode" by using 800x480 SDL screen and instead of

I'm using

Hey, that's looks good :)

I'm using

That explain perfectly why someone requested a new version of the game as didn't work on new Pandora but run perfectly fine on mine ( a CC model).

Infact when i have builded it a year ago with previous eglport this was built using " X mode".

And if i change egl_mode=1 in eglport.cfg the game run in fullscreen centered.

Thanks for the help and explanations.

Back