Help My Gp2x Is On The Fast Track To Bricking

Mr PPV THC

Still Fresh
I tried to downgrade from the newest firm wire for f-100 back to 4.0 because i was having probs with gpmenu2x.

so i try to downgrade and think everthing is going fine and it gets stuck on the patching screen. I let it sit for like 45 mins and still no dice.

I turn off my gp2x and now it boots and all that shit then it goes back to the patching screen. I have tried down grading to 3.0 also and it gets stuck at patching screen and the screen gets scrambled. I have tried upgradeing back to the newest and it all goes fine and then it errors out at the patching screen.

so my question is does anybody got any ideas on how to fix this i dont have a cradle or a ac adaptor.

thanks

Mr PPV THC said:
I tried to downgrade from the newest firm wire for f-100 back to 4.0 because i was having probs with gpmenu2x.

so i try to downgrade and think everthing is going fine and it gets stuck on the patching screen. I let it sit for like 45 mins and still no dice.

I turn off my gp2x and now it boots and all that shit then it goes back to the patching screen. I have tried down grading to 3.0 also and it gets stuck at patching screen and the screen gets scrambled. I have tried upgradeing back to the newest and it all goes fine and then it errors out at the patching screen.

so my question is does anybody got any ideas on how to fix this i dont have a cradle or a ac adaptor.

thanks

As long as you still get the boot screen you can probably save it. First you need too try doing a full flash. So, try reflashing to 2.0. If the flash fails on the patching screen then the problem might be the SD card you are using. Try a different card formatted for fat32 if available. Does the commercial cradle have the abilty to unbrick the system? Does it have the proper connection?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back