Help Me?!?

I don`t know if I much of a help, but I read, that SNES roms can`t be larger than 4 mb. I think this is because of the 8 mb ram of the gp32. So perhaps thats the error you get.
Oh and, yeah, it would help if you post which rom for which emulator you use...

Please correct me, if I`m wrong. PLEASE!!! I`m a liitle bit angry because my GP32 should arrive this morning but it didn`t so I have to wait another day :( :( :(

EDIT: Oh sorry, I got to this thread via the news on gp32xtreme and didn`t notice its the support for GP Advance. So, if any mod wants to, delete this post.

so what gba emulator is able to play some full game and also i was using gp advance and i never go round to loading the game because when i press load rom it says out of mem (do i have to put in certain folder?) gp32_console

sorry bud, but there isnt a emu capible of playing full games yet. sum peoplesaid 1 of the zerlda roms work, not sure if its the us, pal or jap 1 though.i tried 1 of them, but it didnt work for me.

in 1 of the versions of gpadvance, 1 of the pd roms from the most recent comp played well. cant remember wich 1 though. :(

Back